Photobucket had the sweetest day. came home a couple of hours ago, and i'm dead tired. here's mathilde and i, photoboothin'. now i will listen to wildfire by sbtrkt.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Hvor i DK kan man få taget photobooth billeder? De er et nice! :)

Anonym sagde ...

hi could you make a post showing how to use photoshop, you know a photoshop tutorial? I just downloaded it from a friend and I am completely hopeless :( I looks as if you're a pro so please, please, please heeeeelp me! <3

christine arendse sagde ...

anonym 1: vi fik taget det på svanemøllen station, men man kan vidst også på østerport og hovedbanegården ;) ved ikke hvor man kan udenfor københavn.

anonym 2: i'll definitely think about it - but i'm quite busy at the moment, so it'll be in either february or the end of january :) but you can go on youtube and check out tutorials on how to use it, you can find pretty much any tutorial in the world on yt :)